Friday, April 1, 2011

Beltrán To Start The Season on DL Batting Cleanup

It's here Met fans, Opening Day Night.  But let's flash back for a second.  I think I speak for everyone when I say "our beat writers are always right." Right? Who remembers a little over a week ago when our Twitter feed looked something like this:


...Boy, this guy can read people.  I mean he should be a psychic... or a journalist.

...OK, so I'll say it. "It IS a leap."  A huge leap, in fact.  Way to dig for those facts, Ruby.

...Guess what, shit-smear, I don't want you to give your opinion EVER AGAIN!  That's all you are: skeptical.  And that's your goal as a Meat beater... uh... I mean, a Mets beat writer, to make Met fans skeptical and instill your pessimistic point of view upon all of us.  If you really need your negative fill, take your big, shiny forehead and go cover the Bonds' steroids/Balco/testicles trial.


As a bit of poetic justice, according to every beat writer on Twitter, here's tonight's starting lineup (Take particular note to who's batting cleanup and playing right field):

6 Reyes
7 Harris
5 Wright
9 Beltrán
8 Pagan
3 Davis
4 Emaus
2 Thole
1 Pelfrey

Let's Go Mets!

Still waiting for someone to admit they were wrong,
-Trip McFeely

No comments:

Post a Comment